Saturday, November 17, 2007

Darn exams!!

Heheh… I’m feeling better now, maybe I should try going out whenever I get these bouts. I guess, once the college starts, id feel much better… yeah… that way, I would forget everything. I remember now, earlier, whenever I felt this way; I would stat painting or simply drawing to keep my mind engaged. Seriously, drawing is the best hobby anyone can ever have. You tend to get so involved that you literally forget the whole world. Or maybe it’s just me. Im really an art person, now that I think about it. Ahem! Anyway… that’s me for ya… moody all the time. Hmph! Things aren’t really that interesting for now, except that I gotta finish my exams n face those jerky faces of those stupid teachers of mine. That’s not a problem until they don’t give me that you-are-such-an-idiot look that just bugs the hell outta me…. Anyway, I’m not in the mood right now… so I’m gonna end this here… sigh!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Third comment! ^_^ ~ I have started down to up! n i talked no much at all... ya, I'm really happy now you feel better. But, you know... whenever you need someone, I'll be here. Any case... XD~ wow, draw, to get your mind free. When I have anything to do, I listen to music studying english hardly or I draw some animes listening to music too!!! =DDDD~ Z good, I read too... anyway... hehehehe, the teachers make everything much more boring, ya... my vocabulary z poor for now therefore I'll learning n aprimorating all. =) thatz it here for today Seema. I liked ur blog a lot. I come back soonier. o/ ya, byeee!!!